USA: VF Prepares Wrangler Hero For A Little Success
Denim leader VF Jeanswear is extending its brand reach into the infant and toddler segment by launching a Hero Boy's Infant & Toddler line. Emulating the success of Wrangler Hero Boy's 4-16, the new line will benefit from its brand awareness and credibility says the company. It will include jeans and shorts with various surface finishes for texture, simplified features to perpetuate the cleaned-up look, and midweight and heavyweight high-quality fabrics for comfort and function.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"