USA: VF Selects Management Solutions For Outdoor DC
Apparel group VF Corporation has chosen Manhattan Associates' warehouse management, labor management and performance management solutions for its outdoor division's newest distribution centre in Visalia, California.
VF's sportswear division implemented Manhattan Associates' warehouse management and trading partner management solutions in 2004 and the wholesale division followed suit in 2005.
The company will continue upgrading to the latest version of the warehouse management solution as the distribution centre strategy and business plans allow.
VF Corporation is one of the world's largest apparel companies, dealing in jeans wear, intimate apparel, outdoor clothing and specialty apparel.
Manhattan Associates boasts more than 1200 customers worldwide.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
VF Corporation has announced that Eric C. Wiseman has been appointed president and chief operating officer and will assume responsibility for the company's day-to-day operations. Wiseman, 50, who prev...
Supply chain planner Manhattan Associates has announced its new supply chain strategies for retailers, claiming it is the only solutions provider to offer the complete footprint for supply chain manag...
Belgian fashion chain Kipling is planning to open five stores in the US this year....
VF Corporation owned denim brand, Lee, has seen growth of about 30 per cent in India, with sales rising from US$18 million (Rs780 million) in 2003 to over US$23 million (Rs1 billion) in 2004....
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc....
VF Europe, a division of apparel giant VF Corporation, has extended its partnership with software company Geac by investing in its Quest eCollaboration system that will help it collaborate more closel...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
Apparel manufacturer VF Corp has reported an 18 per cent leap in first-quarter income, encouraged by good business at its outdoor, imagewear and sportswear businesses following acquisitions....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022