GERMANY: VF Unit HIS Moves Distribution HQ To Prague
Jeans producer HIS on Thursday announced plans to shift its European distribution centre from Germany to the Czech Republic.
The company, owned by US apparel goliath VF Corp, said the new centre will create up to 80 jobs and handle shipments for countries including Austria, Germany, Poland and Switzerland.
The move from its current warehouse near Munich to the new 14,000 square metre facility near Prague will take place in early 2004.
Companies: VF Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Lee Jeans president Gordon Harton has announced he will retire on 1 April 2006 after spending 35 years at VF Corp, reported Brand Week. ...
A one-day conference that explores the importance of developing a sound brand strategy that responds to changing consumer needs and preferences is taking place on 19 January 2006 at the Fashion Instit...
Casual apparel maker VF Corp has reported a 17 per cent hike in third-quarter profit after good growth of outdoor apparel made up for lower sales of jeans brands....
Arvind Brands is said to be adding at least three more brands from US apparel maker VF Corp to its portfolio....
Apparel group VF Corp is to close a jean production plant in Wilson, US, at the loss of 445 jobs....
Apparel manufacturer VF Corp has reported an 18 per cent leap in first-quarter income, encouraged by good business at its outdoor, imagewear and sportswear businesses following acquisitions....
Apparel company VF Corp has set up a new company in partnership with designer John Varvatos after two years of uncertainty over Varvatos's brand, according to executives quoted by the New York Post....
Branded apparel company VF Corporation has completed its acquisition of surf-inspired footwear business Reef Holdings Corporation....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar