US: Via Spiga partners with Kenneth Jay Lane on shoe line
The Via Spiga shoe brand is teaming up with jewellery designer Kenneth Jay Lane to create a limited edition couture shoe collection to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
The Limited Edition Capsule Collection shoes are designed by Via Spiga's creative director Paola Venturi, in collaboration with Lane, and will include inspiration from the celebrated jeweller’s most famous creations, including a crystal embellished snake ornament.
“We've collaborated to offer a stunning capsule collection to consumers who love both brands," said Jay Schmidt, Brown Shoe's senior vice president-wholesale, Better & Image Brands.
Via Spiga is a unit of Brown Shoe Company Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US footwear firm Brown Shoe Company has posted an 11% profit increase for the third quarter, on the back of record sales. ...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar