UK: Victoria's Secret confirms UK opening date
Victoria's Secret has confirmed it will open its first store in the UK next week at the Westfield Stratford shopping centre in London.
A spokesperson for the company told just-style today (19 July) the store will open on 24 July.
Meanwhile, the spokesperson also confirmed Victoria's Secret will be opening a store on New Bond Street, London.
Victoria's Secret parent company Limited Brands saw its first-quarter net earnings fall in May, on the back of a decline in revenue. Net income for the quarter ended 30 April, was down 24.5% to US$124.6m.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' December 2012 sales results....
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Ranjan Mahtani, CEO of Epic Group; Henry Tan, CEO of Luen Thai Holdings; Andrew Lo, CEO of Crystal Group; and Marks & Spencer's K...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' November 2012 sales results....
Singapore-based apparel company Ocean Sky is set to be acquired by Luen Thai Holdings for US$55m. ...
Levi Strauss, the world's largest jeans manufacturer, has pledged to phase out hazardous chemicals from its supply chain by 2020, following pressure from environmental group Greenpeace....
The CEO of clothing retailer Coldwater Creek, Dennis Pence, will retire at the end of the year, leaving chief merchandising officer Jill Brown Dean to take the helm. ...
Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret label, has lifted its full-year earnings guidance despite posting a 22.2% fall in third-quarter profit....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend