UK: Victoria's Secret confirms UK opening date
Victoria's Secret has confirmed it will open its first store in the UK next week at the Westfield Stratford shopping centre in London.
A spokesperson for the company told just-style today (19 July) the store will open on 24 July.
Meanwhile, the spokesperson also confirmed Victoria's Secret will be opening a store on New Bond Street, London.
Victoria's Secret parent company Limited Brands saw its first-quarter net earnings fall in May, on the back of a decline in revenue. Net income for the quarter ended 30 April, was down 24.5% to US$124.6m.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' December 2012 sales results....
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Ranjan Mahtani, CEO of Epic Group; Henry Tan, CEO of Luen Thai Holdings; Andrew Lo, CEO of Crystal Group; and Marks & Spencer's K...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' November 2012 sales results....
Singapore-based apparel company Ocean Sky is set to be acquired by Luen Thai Holdings for US$55m. ...
Levi Strauss, the world's largest jeans manufacturer, has pledged to phase out hazardous chemicals from its supply chain by 2020, following pressure from environmental group Greenpeace....
The CEO of clothing retailer Coldwater Creek, Dennis Pence, will retire at the end of the year, leaving chief merchandising officer Jill Brown Dean to take the helm. ...
Limited Brands Inc, operator of the Victoria's Secret label, has lifted its full-year earnings guidance despite posting a 22.2% fall in third-quarter profit....
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?