US: Victoria's Secret Direct taps Aurora Fashions exec
Patel will join Victoria's Secret Direct as executive vice president of operations in mid-July and report to Bridget Ryan Berman, CEO of Victoria's Secret Direct.
He most recently served as group omni-channel director at UK-based Aurora Fashions, which owns the Coast, Oasis and Warehouse brands, where he was responsible for IT, distribution, business development and the multichannel technical teams. Patel has also held positions at Mosaic Fashions and Rubicon Retail.
Limited Brands’s flagship apparel brand Victoria’s Secret operates primarily in the US, with more than 1,000 domestic outlets. Whilst a number of stores are expected to be closed, at least 20 new stor...
The launch of Victoria’s Secret in London’s Westfield and New Bond Street locations positively impacted underwear, nightwear and swimwear. Considering recessionary cuts on spending, underwear and nigh...
Valued at US$87.0bn, the Middle East and African apparel market accounted for just 5% of total global apparel value sales in 2012. Nonetheless, it was the second fastest growing region globally in 201...
Overall, value sales of underwear, nightwear and swimwear increased by 3% in current value terms in 2012, to reach US$23.6 billion, whilst volume sales increased by only 2%. A similar trend was observ...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead