USA: Victoria's Secret Gets New Chief
Grace Nichols, president and chief executive officer of Victoria's Secret Stores, announced today the appointment of Fred Koury to the newly-created position of vice president, human resources-stores for Victoria's Secret Stores. Victoria's Secret is a business of Intimate Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI).Reporting directly to Grace Nichols, Mr Koury will lead all recruiting, associate relations and management development efforts for the Stores organization. Mr. Koury joins Victoria's Secret Stores as a 15-year executive of PepsiCo in global human resources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022