USA: Victoria's Secret Gets New Chief
Grace Nichols, president and chief executive officer of Victoria's Secret Stores, announced today the appointment of Fred Koury to the newly-created position of vice president, human resources-stores for Victoria's Secret Stores. Victoria's Secret is a business of Intimate Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI).Reporting directly to Grace Nichols, Mr Koury will lead all recruiting, associate relations and management development efforts for the Stores organization. Mr. Koury joins Victoria's Secret Stores as a 15-year executive of PepsiCo in global human resources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar