HONG KONG: Victoria's Secret plans first stores
US apparel retailer Limited brands has confirmed plans to open its first stores in Hong Kong in the coming months.
The announcement comes after Victoria's Secret saw fourth-quarter comparable store sales rise 3%, driven by growth in lingerie and Pink. Victoria's Secret full-year comparable store sales were up 7%, while total brand sales increased to US$6.6bn.
Meanwhile, Limited Brands saw net profit rise 14.4% to $411.39m over the quarter ended 28 January, from $359.4m in the same period of the prior year. For the full year, net income fell to $752.9m from $850.1m last year.
US retailer Limited Brands (now known as L Brands) has raised its full year earnings guidance after it recorded a 24.5% increase in second quarter profit. ...
UK occasion wear retailer Coast has named Kate Bostock, the former head of general merchandise at Marks & Spencer, as its new CEO, tasked with developing the business into an "international omni-chann...
Victoria's Secret has moved to protect its Pink brand in the US, after shirt maker Thomas Pink sued the company over the use of the word in a UK court. ...
Former Marks & Spencer lingerie director Janie Schaffer is reportedly seeking more than GBP1m (US$1.4m) in compensation from the UK retailer....
Coast managing director Margaret McDonald is to leave the occasionwear retailer later this year to take up the role of president of Victoria's Secret lingerie....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015