USA: Viewing Tool Adds Value To Embroidery Designs
Designers, brand managers and other embroidery professionals can now gain access to embroidery stitch files, free of charge over the Internet. Global embroidery thread company Coats has teamed up with Milestone EPE of Thessaloniki, Greece, to develop the Coats-XP Embroidery Design Viewer 1.0 which will be available on the Coats website from 1st September 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"