NORWAY: Viking Centralises Operations In Norway
Viking Fottøy A.S. is now centralising operations to headquarters in Norway. Viking, which bought the Danish company Herold Halle in 1991, has also represented Kangaroos in Scandinavia and the Baltic States. Viking's subsidiaries outside Norway will therefore become pure sales offices. "The intention is to be more efficient and create synergy within the Viking Group. At the same time we will have a Centre of Excellence which centralises product development and marketing. It will encourage creativity, as well as creating strong concepts," said the new Kangaroos director, Alf Morten Bakken.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores