NORWAY: Viking Centralises Operations In Norway
Viking Fottøy A.S. is now centralising operations to headquarters in Norway. Viking, which bought the Danish company Herold Halle in 1991, has also represented Kangaroos in Scandinavia and the Baltic States. Viking's subsidiaries outside Norway will therefore become pure sales offices. "The intention is to be more efficient and create synergy within the Viking Group. At the same time we will have a Centre of Excellence which centralises product development and marketing. It will encourage creativity, as well as creating strong concepts," said the new Kangaroos director, Alf Morten Bakken.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022