NETHERLANDS: Vilenzo Names Doorenbos CEO
The Tilburg-based company appointed Doorenbos, the former CEO of Axxicon and Neways, at a general shareholders' meeting on Monday.
His appointment follows the resignation of board chairman A Ebben in early November.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again