VIETNAM: Vinatex Plans $27.5m Spinning Factory
The Vietnam Textile and garments Corp (Vinatex) has drawn up a plan to build a VND 400bn (about US$ 27.5m) spinning factory in Thua Thien-Hue, the Vietnam New Service reported today. The 50,000-spin factory, to be built in Phu Bai Industrial Park, some 10km south of Hue, will produce 2,000 tonnes of yarn per year. Most of the factory 's products will be supplied to Vinatex 's textile mills in the central provinces, but some will be exported to Taiwan and Japan.Thua Thien-Hue already has a spinning factory in the province 's Huong Thuy District. The ground breaking ceremony for construction of the new spinning factory is scheduled to take place in December of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack