VIETNAM: Vinatex plans local expansion
The Vietnam Textile Corporation (Vinatex) is looking to develop 28 more textile and garment superstores within key Vietnamese cities and provinces, according to Vinatex vice director Vu Duc Giang.
Giang said Vinatex hopes to boost domestic sales to VND500bn (US$31.4m) this year.
The company will soon inaugurate two fashion centres to meet demand for ready-made apparel, Vinatex added.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts