VIETNAM: Vinatex Prepares New Strategy
An organisation set up to help the Vietnam textile market is preparing a major strategy to take the industry forward. The Vietnam National Textile and Garment Corporation, Vinatex is planning to boost total revenue by 15 per cent on last year's. To achieve this, Vinatex is investing VND5,000bn ($3.4bn) in research, product expansion, consumption markets, management, training and material sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"