US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report