US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske