US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost