US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead