US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019