US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis