US: Vince considers IPO?
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
The brand, owned by Sun Capital, has not yet determined the precise timing of the IPO or how much it is looking to raise, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sun Capital subsidiary and Vince parent company Kellwood & Co acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
In May last year, the company appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Lynn Shanahan has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief executive officer of Kellwood brands....
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public. ...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha....
Clothing giant Kellwood Company is exploring new ownership and investment opportunities for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha, two years after buying the brand....
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Comment: TPP winners and losers
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review