US: Vince Holding prices secondary IPO
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 4.3m shares at $34.50 per share.
The shares are being sold by certain stockholders, including affiliates of Sun Capital Partners, the company's majority stockholders.
In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 648,946 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or around 1 July. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis