US: Vince Holding prices secondary IPO
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 4.3m shares at $34.50 per share.
The shares are being sold by certain stockholders, including affiliates of Sun Capital Partners, the company's majority stockholders.
In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 648,946 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or around 1 July. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019