US: Vince Holding prices secondary IPO
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 4.3m shares at $34.50 per share.
The shares are being sold by certain stockholders, including affiliates of Sun Capital Partners, the company's majority stockholders.
In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 648,946 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or around 1 July. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Are apparel prices really rising?
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020