US: Vince Holding prices secondary IPO
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 4.3m shares at $34.50 per share.
The shares are being sold by certain stockholders, including affiliates of Sun Capital Partners, the company's majority stockholders.
In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 648,946 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or around 1 July. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges