US: Vince Holding prices secondary IPO
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 4.3m shares at $34.50 per share.
The shares are being sold by certain stockholders, including affiliates of Sun Capital Partners, the company's majority stockholders.
In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 648,946 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or around 1 July. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Target hires Apple exec for global sourcing post
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape