US: Vince prepares for IPO
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public.
Sun Capital Partners subsidiary Apparel Holding said it will be renamed Vince Holding and filed a draft registration for an initial public offering (IPO) of common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company said the proceeds of the offering will be used to pay down debt, and for general corporate purposes, including opening new stores.
Sun Capital acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase