US: Vince prepares for IPO
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public.
Sun Capital Partners subsidiary Apparel Holding said it will be renamed Vince Holding and filed a draft registration for an initial public offering (IPO) of common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company said the proceeds of the offering will be used to pay down debt, and for general corporate purposes, including opening new stores.
Sun Capital acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead