US: Vince prepares for IPO
US clothing group Kellwood and its parent company Sun Capital Partners are set to take sportswear brand Vince public.
Sun Capital Partners subsidiary Apparel Holding said it will be renamed Vince Holding and filed a draft registration for an initial public offering (IPO) of common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company said the proceeds of the offering will be used to pay down debt, and for general corporate purposes, including opening new stores.
Sun Capital acquired Vince and related assets for US$75m in 2006.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
Private investment firm Sun Capital Partners has sold its stake in infant and children's apparel business Gerber Childrenswear to Providence Apparel....
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years