INDIA: VIP Group Wins Vanity Fair Licensing Deal
Shoppers in India will soon be able to buy the famous Vanity Fair lingerie brand again after the VIP Group revealed plans to set up a new subsidiary to make and market the label. The company has won a licence from US apparel giant VF Corp and will begin selling the intimate apparel line later this year after a previous attempt by another firm ended in failure amid high import prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again