POLAND: Vistula SA Records PLN17.5m Net Profit
Polish clothing producer Vistula SA has posted a net profit increase to PLN17.5 million for the first nine months of 2004, from PLN3.8m in the same period in 2003.
The company recorded an operating profit increase to PLN16.9m from PLN3.7m in 2003, whilst sales revenue totalled PLN91.2m compared to PLN86.3m last year.
Pre-tax profit rose to PLN18.3m from PLN4.0 mln zloty.
Vistula specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of men's clothes.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective