ITALY: Visual 2000 expands into Italy
Fashion software provider Visual 2000 has expanded into the Italian market, signing a partnership deal with local player UP Solutions.
Under the terms of the agreement, UP Solutions will distribute the End2End suite of fashion software solutions, covering the full line of integrated ERP, PLM and other IT solutions throughout Italy.
Visual 2000 European sales director Tony Walker said of the company’s new business partner: “Their understanding of the local market and its technology needs will enable us to better serve the fast-growing demand for our solutions.”
Just as fashion styles and trends have gone global, so have the IT vendors that cater to these companies - and those that sell ERP and PLM applications are no exception....
As ERP and PLM integrated suites become an increasingly important tool for apparel companies looking to edge out the competition, software suppliers are also constantly adding new features and capabil...
While many software vendors love to boast about the benefits of their products, few admit that they are rarely glitch-free and that implementing them into an organisation can take time and patience....
Lifestyle clothing company Tommy Bahama has selected PTC FlexPLM Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to help improve supply chain collaboration and reduce product development time as it grows ...
French PLM specialist Dassault Systèmes has launched what it describes as a "breakthrough" 3D sketching tool that combines the intuitiveness of 2D painting with the power of 3D modelling....
California-based La Jolla Group Inc (LJG), one of the world's biggest producers of surf, skate, motocross and youth lifestyle apparel, has implemented Lectra Fashion PLM to help take its product devel...
Centric Software is launching a new collection management module for its PLM system, to enable users to create customer-specific product catalogues and assortments....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020