CANADA: Visual 2000 hooks up with Segura
Fashion software businesses Visual 2000 International and Segura have signed a strategic alliance aimed at creating an “unparalleled solution” for fashion retailers.
The deal will see the two companies explore the potential benefits of integrating Visual’s product range witih Segura’s Order Manager function.
They will also assess the scope for developing further integrated applications involving Visual’s apparel-specific ERP software and Segura’s production tracking system.
“We are partnering with Segura as their technology and their vision is perfectly in line with our Visual PLM.net’s product sustainability management and auditing component,” said Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 vice president for research and development.
Describing the agreement as “exciting”, Segura MD Peter Needle added: “By integrating with Visual’s End-2-End software solutions, the combined proposition will give retailers full visibility and seamless control of their entire supply chain.
“We believe this will create an unparalleled solution in the market place.”
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? 3D product development and design, digital continuity of information and images, predictive analytics, Systems that ...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Technology agendas should include tools that help shorten the time from concept to cons...
Software can help tackle the key industry issues by connecting all processes, departments and geographies within a global business and ensuring that correct and up-to-date information can be shared in...
What are the biggest challenges facing the global apparel supply chain in 2014? One that stands out is the pressure to deliver on the omnichannel promise. There's a fundamental disconnect between the ...
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business....
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations....
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Declining sales push Coldwater Creek to bankruptcy
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects