CANADA: Visual 2000 hooks up with Segura
Fashion software businesses Visual 2000 International and Segura have signed a strategic alliance aimed at creating an “unparalleled solution” for fashion retailers.
The deal will see the two companies explore the potential benefits of integrating Visual’s product range witih Segura’s Order Manager function.
They will also assess the scope for developing further integrated applications involving Visual’s apparel-specific ERP software and Segura’s production tracking system.
“We are partnering with Segura as their technology and their vision is perfectly in line with our Visual PLM.net’s product sustainability management and auditing component,” said Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 vice president for research and development.
Describing the agreement as “exciting”, Segura MD Peter Needle added: “By integrating with Visual’s End-2-End software solutions, the combined proposition will give retailers full visibility and seamless control of their entire supply chain.
“We believe this will create an unparalleled solution in the market place.”
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Amazon Prime Day a big win for apparel
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis