CANADA: Visual 2000 hooks up with Segura
Fashion software businesses Visual 2000 International and Segura have signed a strategic alliance aimed at creating an “unparalleled solution” for fashion retailers.
The deal will see the two companies explore the potential benefits of integrating Visual’s product range witih Segura’s Order Manager function.
They will also assess the scope for developing further integrated applications involving Visual’s apparel-specific ERP software and Segura’s production tracking system.
“We are partnering with Segura as their technology and their vision is perfectly in line with our Visual PLM.net’s product sustainability management and auditing component,” said Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 vice president for research and development.
Describing the agreement as “exciting”, Segura MD Peter Needle added: “By integrating with Visual’s End-2-End software solutions, the combined proposition will give retailers full visibility and seamless control of their entire supply chain.
“We believe this will create an unparalleled solution in the market place.”
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry