CANADA: Visual 2000 hooks up with Segura
Fashion software businesses Visual 2000 International and Segura have signed a strategic alliance aimed at creating an “unparalleled solution” for fashion retailers.
The deal will see the two companies explore the potential benefits of integrating Visual’s product range witih Segura’s Order Manager function.
They will also assess the scope for developing further integrated applications involving Visual’s apparel-specific ERP software and Segura’s production tracking system.
“We are partnering with Segura as their technology and their vision is perfectly in line with our Visual PLM.net’s product sustainability management and auditing component,” said Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 vice president for research and development.
Describing the agreement as “exciting”, Segura MD Peter Needle added: “By integrating with Visual’s End-2-End software solutions, the combined proposition will give retailers full visibility and seamless control of their entire supply chain.
“We believe this will create an unparalleled solution in the market place.”
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector....
Organisers of the upcoming Texprocess trade fair say the event in Frankfurt, Germany is almost fully booked, with four months still to go before it opens its doors in May....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024