US: Visual 2000 launches mobile QR code implementation
Software company Visual 2000 International has launched a new combination web application, web mobile landing page, and QR code generator, for its Visual PLM.net product suite.
Users will now be able to track samples, retrieve quick product information, capture specifications and measurements with a scan of a QR (quick response) code from any smartphone or tablet.
The new VisualPLM.net mobile feature is responsive to any device, simplifying many daily activities and increasing productivity, the company says.
QR Code integration can be used for factory quality control, allowing product information to be retrieved and stored on a mobile device as opposed to remotely logging onto VisualPLM.net.
French apparel manufacturer Pyrenex has chosen to integrate Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM software into its ERP solution to improve communication and collaboration between its global creative and pro...
Canadian casual and sportswear business Mondetta has selected BlueCherry PLM to help improve product lifecyle efficiency and keep pace with the changing manufacturing landscape....
US fashion powerhouse Dutch LLC is implementing NGC's Extended PLM software to help streamline its global operations as it continues with its expansion strategy. ...
London-based fashion house Yumi International Ltd is implementing the Visual End2End suite of software products to connect all departments, from design to finance, for total visibility....
More than 75 apparel brands and 30 software vendors are lined up to attend next week's PI Apparel event in New York, with speakers including executives from Adidas, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Target, V...
A new PLM stand-alone solution being launched later this month by software supplier CGS will offer a range of improved and expanded functionalities to enhance global supply chain operations from conce...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack