UK: Von Dutch MD to join Hot Tuna as CEO
Surf-based lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna (International) Plc has hired Niels Juul as its new chief executive officer with effect from 1 June.
Juul joins the company from international clothing company Von Dutch, where he was most recently managing director.
As managing director of Von Dutch, Mr Juul was not only responsible for overseeing brand development and positioning, but also led a team in establishing Von Dutch internationally and helped raise adult apparel sales from US$5m to over US$50m in three years.
Mr Juul will be issued with options to subscribe for 2m ordinary shares in the group.
Surf brand Hot Tuna has appointed former Von Dutch managing director Niels Anders Juul as its chief executive officer....
Surfwear brand Hot Tuna has decided to trim the number of manufacturers it uses from 14 to three, all in China....
Alain Mazer has joined Pacific Sunwear of California as marketing director of the Demo stores division, effectively immediately....
Lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna has signed four new distribution deals for the European market....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020