MALAYSIA: VR Directions Wins Valentino Rudy Deal
Italian international menswear label, Valentino Rudy, has appointed VR Directions as its distributor in Malaysia. VR Directions, a subsidiary of Dominion Directions.David Chiang, executive director Dominion Directions, said the company was confident that the upmarket Italian label would sell well in Malaysia, particularly as the country was experiencing an economic upturn. "Market analysis of local buying trends in the past six months indicates that Malaysian men still continue to purchase reputable brands that offer fine quality fabrics, fine workmanship and good fit as well as the latestdesigns," he said.Valentino Rudy menswear apparel uses only fabrics and accessories imported from Europe.Dominion Directions is the distributor of Bonia Uomo's men apparel and accessories in Malaysia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022