JAPAN: Wacaol's Healthy Lingerie Line To Debut In Feb
Leading women's lingerie maker Wacoal Corp on Thursday said its new underwear line for middle-aged women that boasts health benefits will be launched in February.
Called Nul, the collection includes garments such as blood circulation stimulation stockings and bras. It will be sold in eight department stores in Japan from next Spring.
Companies: Wacoal Holdings
Ladies' underwear manufacturer Wacoal Corp is to become a holding company from 1 October to enable better execution of acquisitions and mergers as well as to allow it to carry out a restructuring stra...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack