USA: Wacoal Corp. of Kyoto, Japan, the World's Largest Manufacturer of Intimate Apparel Reported Its Year-End Results for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2000
Net sales for the year decreased 2.4% on a yen basis to 165.9 billion yen ($1,615.3 million), against 170.0 billion yen a year ago. Operating income slightly decreased to 10.6 billion yen ($103.6 million) compared with 10.7 billion yen in 1999. Net income decreased 14.5 percent on a yen basis to 7.3 billion yen ($70.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016