US: Wacoal develops 'Top Solution' bra
Intimate apparel brand Wacoal has introduced a new type of bra called 'Top Solution', which has been designed for women who experience diminished body tone in the top portion of their breasts.
Top Solution has a supportive contour style with a strategically placed enhanced top cup using a sculpted pad. It is available at retailers throughout the US in sizes from 32B to 38DD costing $62.00.
"Through careful research, Wacoal discovered that many women could not find a bra that fit correctly due to their diminished top cup," explains Liz Smith, national spokesperson and fit expert for Wacoal.
"Until Top Solution, women with this breast shape had only two options: either to wear a push-up or an ill-fitting bra.
"This innovative design is a testament of Wacoal's dedication to fit every woman with a perfectly fitting bra."
Diminished top cup is a natural breast shape that challenges many women, the company said, but can also be a result of pregnancy, weight loss or simply during the ageing process.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Japanese apparel company Wacoal Holdings Corporation has confirmed to just-style it will open a store in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, next month to coincide with deregulation of the country's retail mar...
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Despite more than doubling profits in the first six months of its financial year, Wacoal Holdings Corp, the world's largest manufacturer of intimate apparel, has slashed its forecast for the current f...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022