JAPAN: Wacoal Expands Chinese Sales Operations
Leading lingerie manufacturer, Wacoal Corp, is to set up two new sales units in China by the end of this year as it looks to cash in on the lucrative Chinese market. It said the new units in Dalian, Liaoning Province, and Chengdu, Sichuan Province, will be formed to meet an expected surge in demand for women's underwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again