USA: Wacoal Sports Science Expands CW-X Line
Wacoal Sports Science Corp has expanded its CW-X performance conditioning wear line to include three-quarter length tights and performance tops and new colours for conditioning tights and shorts
The New York-based company said the new tights feature compression panels to support key muscles and joints while the short and long-sleeved tops will be available in fall 2003, with limited availability of a warm weather version starting in spring 2003.
"The response to CW-X tights and shorts among both trade and consumer was so great that we decided to provide the marketplace with a three-quarter length product as well," said the firm's corporate vice president John LA Wilson.
"The new tops also round out our offering, allowing us to provide active, outdoor athletes with a coordinated clothing system that maximises performance and minimises fatigue."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020