CANADA: Wal-Mart, Levi Strauss In Signature Brand Deal
Canadian consumers will soon be able to snap up Levi Strauss & Co's new cut-price Signature brand after the US jeans giant agreed a deal with major retailer Wal-Mart Canada. The pair said the deal will allowed the brand to "capitalise on the strength of Wal-Mart's consumer base and reach close to four million Canadians who purchase their jeans at Wal-Mart".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores