USA: Wal-Mart Net Sales Up 10.5 Per Cent In September
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc reported net sales for the five week period ended September 29, 2000, of $17,301,000,000, an increase of 10.5 per cent from the $15,658,000,000 in the similar period in the prior year. Sales for the thirty-five week period were $122,365,000,000, an increase of 19.6 per cent from the $102,294,000,000 in the similar period in the prior year.Sam's Club sales for the five week period were $2,473,000,000, up9.8 per cent from sales of $2,252,000,000 in the similar prior year period. Club sales for the thirty five weeks of $17,207,000,000, were up 8.2 per cent from the $15,908,000,000 in the similar prior year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack