US: Walls implements Manhattan's EPC Manager
Apparel maker Walls has selected Manhattan Associates' EPC Manager to help it meet compliance requirements.
EPC Manager, a component of Manhattan's RFID solutions, will also help add value to Walls' supply chain processes and provide greater inventory and shipping accuracy.
Walls will integrate EPC with Manhattan's Warehouse Management solution.
"Manhattan Associates has been a great partner over the years, and we value the relationship," said Tom Felton, chief information officer at Walls.
Canadian retailer The Forzani Group Ltd has invested in new logistics software to help expand its market share across the country....
High-end sports apparel and equipment retailer The Orvis Company has chosen to deploy Manhattan Associates' Integrated Planning Solutions package to support its supply chain....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack