USA: Walmart.com Chief Joins Nike Board of Directors
Sportswear and footwear giant Nike Inc on Tuesday announced the appointment of Walmart.com chief executive officer, Jeanne P Jackson, to the company's 12-strong board of directors. Jackson, 50, joined Walmart.com in March of last year after having served as president and CEO of Banana Republic, a division of Gap Inc. She also led the Gap Inc direct division, which managed all non-store-related businesses including the Banana Republic Catalogue and the Internet sites for all three Gap brands: Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Bangladesh urged to release garment union leaders
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022