USA: Walmart.com Chief Joins Nike Board of Directors
Sportswear and footwear giant Nike Inc on Tuesday announced the appointment of Walmart.com chief executive officer, Jeanne P Jackson, to the company's 12-strong board of directors. Jackson, 50, joined Walmart.com in March of last year after having served as president and CEO of Banana Republic, a division of Gap Inc. She also led the Gap Inc direct division, which managed all non-store-related businesses including the Banana Republic Catalogue and the Internet sites for all three Gap brands: Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth