USA: Walmart.com Chief Joins Nike Board of Directors
Sportswear and footwear giant Nike Inc on Tuesday announced the appointment of Walmart.com chief executive officer, Jeanne P Jackson, to the company's 12-strong board of directors. Jackson, 50, joined Walmart.com in March of last year after having served as president and CEO of Banana Republic, a division of Gap Inc. She also led the Gap Inc direct division, which managed all non-store-related businesses including the Banana Republic Catalogue and the Internet sites for all three Gap brands: Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts