UK: Walsh Sports Appoints New Manufacturing Chief
Walsh Sports, manufacturer of sports and leisure footwear, has appointed Wendy Reid as manufacturing manager. Ms Reid has been in the shoe business for over 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company. Production director Jonathan Crompton said: "Wendy has joined the company at a critical time. Over the past four years we have enjoyed a 50 per cent increase in sales each year. But 2001 sees our order book at 400 per cent growth over 2000. I consider it major coup to attract a person of Wendy's calibre."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack