UK: Walsh Sports Appoints New Manufacturing Chief
Walsh Sports, manufacturer of sports and leisure footwear, has appointed Wendy Reid as manufacturing manager. Ms Reid has been in the shoe business for over 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company. Production director Jonathan Crompton said: "Wendy has joined the company at a critical time. Over the past four years we have enjoyed a 50 per cent increase in sales each year. But 2001 sees our order book at 400 per cent growth over 2000. I consider it major coup to attract a person of Wendy's calibre."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar