UK: Warehouse To Go Online
The Warehouse fashion chain is launching its own website and going live early in the New Year, it has been announced. The high street store, part of the massive Arcadia group, should be on the Internet by February 2001. A limited number of items, such as branded T-shirts, should be available to buy over the Net to support the 150 or so Warehouse branches nationwide, a spokesperson said. "We already have a very good geographical spread across the country. This will enhance and support our branches and concessions," the spokesman added. The Warehouse is around 25-years-old and aims to a core age group of 18 to 25-year-olds "passionate about fashion".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again