UK: Warehouse To Go Online
The Warehouse fashion chain is launching its own website and going live early in the New Year, it has been announced. The high street store, part of the massive Arcadia group, should be on the Internet by February 2001. A limited number of items, such as branded T-shirts, should be available to buy over the Net to support the 150 or so Warehouse branches nationwide, a spokesperson said. "We already have a very good geographical spread across the country. This will enhance and support our branches and concessions," the spokesman added. The Warehouse is around 25-years-old and aims to a core age group of 18 to 25-year-olds "passionate about fashion".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022