MALAYSIA: Warisan, Wacoal Agree Apparel JV
Warisan said in a news release that both parties will hold a 50 per cent stake in the JV which will see either a new company set up or Tan Chong Apparels Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Warisan, given the rights to produce and supply goods to the JV.
Companies: Wacoal Holdings
Ladies' underwear manufacturer Wacoal Corp is to become a holding company from 1 October to enable better execution of acquisitions and mergers as well as to allow it to carry out a restructuring stra...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020