USA: Warnaco FY Loss Widens To $965m, Cuts Debt
Leading clothing manufacturer Warnaco Group Inc on Friday reported a wider net loss for 2002 but revealed it had slashed its debt since emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in early February. The New York-based maker of brand-name apparel such as Calvin Klein jeans, Speedo underwear and Chaps by Ralph Lauren, posted a net loss of $964.9 million, or $18.21 a share, for 2002, versus a net loss of $861.2m, $16.28 a share, in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020