USA: Warnaco Loses $33.8m In First Half
The Warnaco Group (NYSE: WAC) today announced its financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2000, the period ended July 1, 2000. The Company previously reported that it expects operating earnings for fiscal 2000, before charges and investments gains, to be in the range of $0.26 to $0.36 per share, and that it had received commitments from its lead banks to amend and extend up to $2.9 billion of existing financing facilities through August 12, 2002. Warnaco said that upon satisfaction of the closing conditions to and completion of the planned transactions, the Company will have no material debt maturities or principal amortization prior to August 2002. The amending facilities will be secured by assets owned by Warnaco and its subsidiaries. The lead banks include holders of approximately $1.7 billion of the Company's worldwide debt facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores