USA: Warnaco May Sell Its Calvin Klein Assets
Cash-strapped apparel manufacturer Warnaco Group Inc was today reported to be looking at into selling its core assets such as its Calvin Klein jeans and underwear businesses. The New York-based company, which filed for Chapter 11 last summer, is said to be ready to listen to offers for its CK Jeans, CK Underwear, Intimate Apparel and Authentic Fitness businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"