USA: Warnaco Names Dwight Meyer Global Sourcing President
Apparel maker The Warnaco Group Inc has named Dwight Meyer as president of global sourcing.
Meyer, who has been in the apparel industry for 25 years and most recently worked as executive vice president, global sourcing for AnnTaylor Stores Corporation, will oversee all aspects of Warnaco's global sourcing operations.
New York-based The Warnaco Group Inc designs, markets and sells intimate apparel, men's wear, jeans wear, swimwear, men's and women's sportswear and accessories under owned and licensed brands such as Warner's, Olga, Lejaby, Body Nancy Ganz and Spee
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Claims by shareholders in Warnaco Group Inc that accounting firm Deloitte & Touche helped hide Warnaco's true financial condition before it collapsed into bankruptcy in 2001 have been thrown out by a ...
Brand-name clothing producer Warnaco Group Inc has reported a 42.5 per cent jump in second-quarter earnings, encouraged by higher sales and improved cost management....
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Intimate apparel company Warnaco Group Inc has netted a 15 per cent rise in revenue so far this year and is well placed to fulfil its long-term aims, president and chief executive Joe Gromek said in a...
Top apparel company The Warnaco Group Inc has signed deals with Swimwear Anywhere Inc and design giant Calvin Klein Inc to accelerate the company's launch of Calvin Klein women's swimwear in North Ame...
Leading womenswear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corporation has posted a lower-than-expected first-quarter net income, partly due to the company planning and buying the Loft business "too aggressively"....
Warnaco Group Inc's sportswear sales have pushed up first-quarter profit by 45 per cent....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective