USA: Warnaco Names Garvey CIO
Garvey, the former CIO of partnership marketing company Memberworks, will take global responsibility for planning and directing Warnaco's information systems in the role.
Warnaco CFO Lawrence Rutkowski said Garvey's technological experience would help to improve the company's performance.
"Michelle possesses the necessary blend of industry and IT experience to support our advancement of a fully integrated shared service platform," Rutkowski said.
"We continue to look for opportunities to improve performance and enhance efficiency, and look forward to Michelle's contributions in meeting those objectives through better use of technology."
Prior to joining Memberworks, Garvey held key IT roles with Brooks Brothers, Ames Department Stsores and Arthur Anderson.
Companies: Warnaco Inc
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- H&M adds transparency to yarn and fabric mills
- Factory strike shows Vietnam worker vulnerability
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing