USA: Warnaco To Sell GJM Sleepwear Division
Troubled intimate apparel and swimwear manufacturer, The Warnaco Group Inc, has received bankruptcy court approval to sell its GJM Sleepwear division to Hong Kong-based apparel manufacturing and logistics services provider Luen Thai Overseas Limited. Warnaco filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code last June and has now received approval for the sale of GJM from the bankruptcy court.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores