USA: Warnaco's Wachner Quits NYSE
Linda Wachner, chief executive of bankrupt Warnaco Group, has resigned from the board of the New York Stock Exchange, the Wall Street Journal reported. Ms Wachner chose to leave when the exchange moved to delist Warnaco. Through a spokesman, Ms. Wachner said the resignation was appropriate in light of the exchange's suspension of Warnaco shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective