USA: Wayne Marino Joins Nautica Enterprises, Inc.
Nautica Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAUT) today announced that Mr. Wayne Marino has joined the Company in the newly created position of Senior Vice President of Administration. He will be responsible for Finance, Operations and Administration for Nautica. Prior to joining Nautica in April 2000, Mr. Marino was Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Operations for Hart Strings, Inc., a children apparel Company. For twelve years, from 1986 to 1998 he was employed by Polo Ralph Lauren, most recently as Vice President and Divisional Chief Financial Officer. Nautica's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Harvey Sanders said, "I am elated that Wayne has joined our Company. We feel his business accomplishments and extensive apparel background will be beneficial to our continued growth strategy". This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations and involve risks that could cause actual results to be materially different from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to republish revised forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof. Nautica Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica; Nautica Competition; NST- Nautica Sport Tech; Nautica Jeans Company; John Varvatos; E. Magrath; and Byron Nelson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack