USA: Wayne Marino Joins Nautica Enterprises, Inc.
Prior to joining Nautica in April 2000, Mr. Marino was Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Operations for Hart Strings, Inc., a children apparel Company. For twelve years, from 1986 to 1998 he was employed by Polo Ralph Lauren, most recently as Vice President and Divisional Chief Financial Officer.
Nautica's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Harvey Sanders said, "I am elated that Wayne has joined our Company. We feel his business accomplishments and extensive apparel background will be beneficial to our continued growth strategy".
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations and involve risks that could cause actual results to be materially different from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to republish revised forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
Nautica Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica; Nautica Competition; NST- Nautica Sport Tech; Nautica Jeans Company; John Varvatos; E. Magrath; and Byron Nelson.
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
Branded clothing company Jones Apparel Group Inc said it saw a better-than-expected first quarter, primarily due to a good performance of its wholesale business....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has named Kevin Mead, former Polo Retail Corporation senior vice president, as its senior vice president, director of stores for The Chi...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack