USA: Wayne Marino Joins Nautica Enterprises, Inc.
Nautica Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAUT) today announced that Mr. Wayne Marino has joined the Company in the newly created position of Senior Vice President of Administration. He will be responsible for Finance, Operations and Administration for Nautica. Prior to joining Nautica in April 2000, Mr. Marino was Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Operations for Hart Strings, Inc., a children apparel Company. For twelve years, from 1986 to 1998 he was employed by Polo Ralph Lauren, most recently as Vice President and Divisional Chief Financial Officer. Nautica's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Harvey Sanders said, "I am elated that Wayne has joined our Company. We feel his business accomplishments and extensive apparel background will be beneficial to our continued growth strategy". This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations and involve risks that could cause actual results to be materially different from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to republish revised forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof. Nautica Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica; Nautica Competition; NST- Nautica Sport Tech; Nautica Jeans Company; John Varvatos; E. Magrath; and Byron Nelson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report