US: Wearable Tech Expo expands to California
Wearable technology event Wearable Tech Expo is expanding to California at the end of this year, after its inaugural conference in New York last week.
With a focus on the present and future of wearable technology companies and products, the event will highlight the key technologies and products that are driving this market.
It promises to bring together wearable tech inventors and manufactures, key hardware, software and fashion designers, enterprise and consumer application developers, connected device manufacturers, tech-oriented toy developers, fashion industry executives and venture capitalists.
"In Los Angeles in December, attendees will see even more proof points that wearable technology is moving past the 'cool technology' stage and well into the mainstream across numerous vertical markets," said Rich Tehrani, CEO of organiser TMC.
Topics will include:
- Wearable tech: benefits, implementation, products, theory, and more
- Cutting edge wearable tech products
- Smart innovations: clothing, home interactions, materials, sensors
- Startups: key business strategies for startups and early stage companies
- Use cases: fashion, gaming, healthcare, sports and the enterprise
- Personal area networks and M2M: role of M2M in a wearable tech world
Wearable Tech Expo will take place on 10-11 December at the Hilton Los Angeles in Universal City, California. It will return to New York in July 2014. Click here for more details.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective