UK: Weavers And Knitters Promote 'A Touch Of Class'
The historic Clothworkers Hall in the City of London was the setting for a recent event which underlined the ever more closely itnerwoven interests of the UK and the European - particularly the French - textile industries. The occasion was a presentation to promote "A Touch of Class", the corporate title under which the 80 British weavers and knitters attending the autumn 2000 Premiere Vision trade fair - to be held in Paris from October 5 - will display their collections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"