SWEDEN: Wedins Skor & Accessorarer Narrows Q3 Loss
Swedish footwear and accessories chain Wedins Skor & Accessorarer AB has posted a reduced third-quarter net loss on a sales increase.
Third-quarter net loss totalled SEK19.7 million compared to SEK33.8m in the same period last year, while sales rose to SEK253m from SEK214m a year ago.
Wedins Skor said that the better sales enjoyed in April and May had continued into June.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar