SWEDEN: Wedins Skor & Accessorarer Narrows Q3 Loss
Swedish footwear and accessories chain Wedins Skor & Accessorarer AB has posted a reduced third-quarter net loss on a sales increase.
Third-quarter net loss totalled SEK19.7 million compared to SEK33.8m in the same period last year, while sales rose to SEK253m from SEK214m a year ago.
Wedins Skor said that the better sales enjoyed in April and May had continued into June.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar