USA: Weiner's Changes Name And Closes Stores
The new format will showcase redesigned layouts to make room for a larger selection of children's wear and trendier apparel. Weiner's Plus will also focus on selling more home products.
In addition, the retailer says it will close 44 underperforming stores by December 24. The closures would leave Weiner's with 97 units in Southwestern urban markets.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"