USA: Wellman Board of Directors Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Board of Directors of Wellman, Inc. (NYSE: WLM) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share on the outstanding shares of the Company's common stock. This dividend is payable on June 15, 2000 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 1, 2000. Wellman, Inc. manufactures and markets high-quality polyester products, including Fortrel® brand polyester textile fibers, polyester fibers made from recycled raw materials, and PermaClear® brand PET (polyethylene terephthalate) packaging resin. The world's largest PET plastic recycler, Wellman utilizes a significant amount of recycled raw materials in its manufacturing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack