US: Wellman Inc Revamps Internet Site
Wellman Inc launched its second generation internet site today at www.wellmaninc.com. Tom Duff, chairman and CEO stated: "Over the past several years, the Wellman website has primarily been a source of information for our customers, consumers, educators and students. With today's re-launch, we have created a more dynamic and interactive site which will, potentially, pave the way for e-commerce". Duff added: "As we look down the road, we see a day where a growing proportion of sales, purchasing and transactions with many of our outside constituencies will be internet-based."Developed by an internal Wellman team under the creative and technical guidance of Synapse Technology Inc, the Wellman Inc site represents the Fibers, PET Resins, Engineering Resins, Recycling, Raw Materials, Investor Relations, and International groups of the company. Representatives of each group were intimately involved in the development of the site over the past several months. The site will eventually be translated for access in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish to accommodate the global reach of Wellman's customers."We intend to make this site as dynamic as possible," stated Jill Harnick, marketing communications manager and Lynn MacLeod, director of information systems, the key Wellman figures in the development of the site. "We understand that in order to involve the public in our site and, therefore, our company, we need to keep it fresh, interesting, and ever changing. This will be the challenge."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar